To determine the key components of the User Interface User Experience design for your Mobile Application, the first thing we need to consider is the primary goal of your business:
- Increase Sales
- Increase Business
Now, let us look at those factor/s related to a mobile application that can be instrumental in the achievement of your business goals. These factors are:
- User Interface / UI
- User Experience / UX
How can the UI UX influence your business development? Through the design, which
- Can upgrade user experience
- Can boost customer satisfaction
and, as a result,
- Increase the number of people using your application.
This explains the importance of UI UX, and why maximum care needs to be taken while designing them.
If your website application happens to take a few seconds more than your competitor’s to connect a user, or a casual browser, to whatever the person is searching for, that person can simply leave your site for a swifter, or simpler option. This fact can also be visible in the reports.
It is best for your business to have your UI UX designed and developed to attract and retain users -- by providing them with the most efficient service, and the quickest, simplest experience. Users / visitors ought to be navigated down your website in a smooth, enjoyable, and efficient manner. They should even feel encouraged to keep returning to you for services, products, or just for a visit to find out if anything is new. The aim should also be to have them recommend your business to others.
At this juncture one realizes the importance of choosing the key components of the UI UX judiciously. Your application can be the best one in the market, if it is designed and developed with this primary goal determined wisely.
Note the UI UX Deliverables
While designing the UI UX, certain deliverables are created for clients. It is useful to know about them:
The UI Deliverables
Visual Designs: To help one understand the effects of important elements in a design – like images, typography, space, layouts, colors, etc. – more clearly.
Dynamic Prototypes: To contribute to the improvement of the overall functioning of an application. A UI can be made according to a client’s preferences, with the help of Dynamic Prototypes.
Mood Boards: To help all concerned – and especially a client – understand the app idea that the designer will work on.
The UX Deliverables
Interactive Prototypes: Prototypes show how the actual product is going to work, once it gets developed. They also help a designer in communicating ideas more lucidly.
User Personas: User Research is a very important part of the UX process. The designer needs to comprehend Buyer Behavior. A User Persona assists the designer in understanding Customer Behavior, and communicating that information to the Client.
User Journeys, User Flows, Experience Maps: User Journeys / Flows are the steps that a user takes as s/he interacts with a product. These interactions can be current, or even potential in nature. Experience Maps are there to display the overall behavior of the user towards a product. These maps show the reactions of the user, the expectations, the time spent, and other necessary information.
Understand the Key Components of the UI UX Design
- Information Architecture
- Visual Design
- Interaction Design
- Wireframe: Wireframe is an economical sample of the application, that is created to check the looks, features, usability, and functionality of the app before it is launched.
- Information Architecture: The IA plays a very important role. It is there to give the user an easy navigation -- no matter which browser s/he uses. IA is all about designing the information structure of the site in such a manner as to satisfy business strategies.
- Visual Design: This is called the most vital component of the UI design, because it can affect the user’s behavior, once it is finalized. Visual Design is akin to defining the brand of the company. It goes much deeper than selecting icons, images, fonts, and the rest.
- Usability: It is related to how user-friendly an app is. It also has to comprehend how errors should be handled.
- Interaction Design: This constitutes of icons, graphics, motion, colors, sounds, space, aesthetics, and more. It is about the creation of a conceptual design with which users can interact with the app or the product.
When you have the key components of the UI UX decided upon and developed correctly, the results can enhance your app’s presentation, and usability, along with its intractability.
UI UX development is largely focused on user satisfaction, and can, therefore, play a leading role in the success of your business. The right design can assure you success beyond your expectations.
Are you planning to secure more consumers and revenue for your company with the help of a mobile application? You are most welcome, then, to get in touch with us at Ascentspark. We would be happy to share our UI UX experience and expertise with you.