The VOD or video streaming market has always had Innovation and Ideas as its driving force. From the content, to the services that have been offered, and even the consumer interest – everything has been inspired and run by innovation.
You are contemplating a mobile app development, and you want to start the best way. On the best footing. And take all the right decisions – even BEFORE the word ‘go’ -- so that more than half the battle is won even before your app goes into making.
You have a brilliant idea, and you are ready to storm the mobile application market by developing your own unique app. Stop. Are you ready to risk your brand by going into this unprepared? Do you think your level of preparation is enough to sustain you – even help you stand out – in this competitive app market?
Whenever a business decides to develop a mobile application, it is to improve its profits, fortune, and reputation. It is but obvious that any business would do all in its power towards attaining this goal, while coming up with the mobile app most suited to its benefit.
So you have decided to develop a mobile app for the betterment of your business. Now you want to know, quick and sure, what the app options are, and their plus and minus points – so that you choose the one best suited for you.
You have been planning to make a mobile application to reach out to your customers and provide service. That is a great idea, indeed – but did you know that as per a shocking report, 60% of mobile applications are never downloaded? Of the remaining 40% that are, 21% has been used only once in the last year. We are sure you would not want your mobile application to join these ranks.
Factors related to a mobile application that can be instrumental in the achievement of your business goals are User Interface / UI and User Experience / UX.
If you are a business owner, looking to build a mobile application, you may have heard of UI UX, and their importance in this context, or you may have not. Either way, we are here to give you some pointers that you would perhaps like to consider for the benefit of your business.
Ever since Augmented Reality technology has become an integral part of most marketing strategies, agents and property dealers are rapidly incorporating it to impress tech-savvy customers, and boost business. Whether you see it from a real estate property seller’s perspective or a buyer’s, Room/Floor Planning is immeasurably important now.
Dynamic retail brands are integrating Augmented Reality in multiple ways into their businesses, in order to have their marketing strategies and products stand out, make shopping experiences more interactive, and, of course, empower their customers further.